The mission of the Pitt County Health Department is to protect, promote, and assure the health of all people in Pitt County. A number of services are provided to achieve this mission.
A variety of clinical services are offered including:
- Blood Pressure/Glucose/Cholesterol Screening
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Family Planning Services
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Immunizations for Children and Adults
- Nutrition Counseling
- Other Communicable Disease Control
- Pregnancy Testing and Maternity Services
- Screening for Selected Cancers
- Tuberculosis Treatment and Follow-Up
- Well Child Health Care
- Women's Infants and Children's (WIC) Nutrition Education and Supplementation Program
Health Department staff partner with the schools, local community groups, businesses, and other health care providers throughout the community to develop community based health improvement initiatives such as infant mortality reduction, breastfeeding promotion, chronic disease risk reduction and health promotion programs.
Servicios De Intérpretes
Por favor, llame al 252-902-2398 para más información sobre como tener acceso a los servicios del Departamento De Salud Del Condado Pitt.
To apply for student placement CLICK HERE.
La Granja INC of Doraville Georgia is recalling 4000 units of Hand crafted Paleteria, Mango Flavored Ice cream, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella Enteritidis, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal Read on...