Register of Deeds
SPECIAL NOTICE: In an executive order signed October 3, 2018, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper suspended enforcement of the collection of fees associated with processing and issuing certain replacement vital records. To view the full details of this order, CLICK HERE.
This office records land documents including:
- Assumed Names
- Corporate Documents
- Deeds of Trust Cancellations
- Deeds of Trust
- Subdivision Maps
Access Documents Online
- Order Vital Records online.
- Apply for a Marriage License online.
- Search for documents online on the Register of Deeds Online Record Search.
- Protect against potential property and mortgage fraud by signing up for Cott Property Check alerts.
Pitt County accepts eRecordings from several vendors. To compare prices and begin eRecording with our office, use the following information below to contact:
Corporation Service Company
Corporation Service Company Website
eRecording Partners Network
eRecording Partners Network Website
Indecomm Global Services
Indecomm Global Services Website