Register of Deeds
This office records land documents including:
- Assumed Names
- Corporate Documents
- Deeds of Trust Cancellations
- Deeds of Trust
- Subdivision Maps
Access Documents Online
- Order Vital Records online.
- Apply for a Marriage License online.
- Search for documents online on the Register of Deeds Online Record Search.
- Protect against potential property and mortgage fraud by signing up for Cott Property Check alerts.
- Available November 1, 2022
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- By appointment only.
- Schedule appointments by phone at 252-902-1650.
- Visit the official passport website at https://travel.state.gov
Pitt County accepts eRecordings from several vendors. To compare prices and begin eRecording with our office, use the following information below to contact:
Corporation Service Company
Corporation Service Company Website
eRecording Partners Network
eRecording Partners Network Website
Indecomm Global Services
Indecomm Global Services Website