EMS Oversight Committee
Meets four times a year on the 2nd Thursday of the Month
Pitt County Office Building
EOC Conference Room in the Basement
1717 West Fifth Street
Greenville, NC 27834
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
(At Term End)
|1||Portela, Roberto C.||5||7/21/2014||11/19/2018||6/4/2021||4.59||6.88|
|2||Clemmons, Kiplan S.||3||11/1/2010||6/4/2018||6/4/2021||8.31||10.60|
|3||McArthur, James Jr.||3||10/6/2014||6/4/2018||6/4/2021||4.38||6.67|
|4||Bell, George R.||4||12/17/2012||6/1/2018||6/4/2021||6.18||8.47|
|6||Brown, Michael B.
|8||Mayo, Charles E. Jr.||4||8/19/2013||6/13/2019||6/13/2022||6.09||8.82|
The Pitt County Emergency Medical Services System Plan Oversight Committee (known as EMS Oversight Committee) was created to provide oversight for both Emergency Medical Services Providers and Non-Emergency Ambulance Providers on January 07, 2007 by the Pitt County Board of County Commissioners.
Membership shall consist of the following nine (9) members;
- One (1) County Commissioners
- One (1) Medical Director
- One (1) Continuing Education Representative from Pitt Community College (PCC)
- One (1) Pitt County Memorial Hospital (PCMH) Representative.
- One (1) Representative from Pitt County Emergency Management
- One (1) Representative from Pitt County Association of Rescue/EMS (PCAREMS)
- Three (3) Citizens at large
- One (1) Public Heath Director
The following positions shall serve in a non-voting capacity representing a resource for the Oversight Committee:
- Chair of ECU Emergency Medicine
- County Attorney or designated Attorney from Legal Department
- County Finance Director or designee from Finance Department
- Greenville Fire and Rescue Representative
- Non-emergency Provider Representative