- We guarantee confidentiality for all services.
- Please call in advance for an appointment. All services are not available every day.
- Many clinical services are provided to Pitt County Residents only. However, some services are available regardless of county of residence (example: STD testing and treatment).
- Some services are free. However most services charge a reasonable fee. Most fees are based on income and family size. No one is denied services due to their inability to pay.
- Medicaid is accepted for many services rendered.
- Always bring proof of family income when receiving services from the Pitt County Health Department. If proof of income is not provided, services will be charged at the full (100%) rate.
- For WIC appointments, in addition to proof of income, bring proof of residency and identification.
To make an appointment, please call 252-902-2449. For WIC, call 252-902-2393.
Find Directions to Pitt County Public Health Center