Services & Programs
- Which building do I go to to apply for Food and Nutrition Services (Food Stamps), Medicaid and/or Child Support?
- Which building do I go to to apply for Day Care?
- Do I need an appointment to apply for services?
- When is the best time to apply for services?
- How does the Day Care waiting list work and how will I know if I’m eligible for child care?
- How do I apply for Crisis or Emergency Assistance?
Economic Support Services Programs- Human Services Center
- Food & Nutrition Services
- Medicaid for Adult
- Medicaid for Family & Children
- Program Integrity Unit (formerly Fraud Unit)
Family Support Services Program - Human Services Center
- Child Support Enforcement and Establishment
- Emergency Assistance and Crisis Intervention Programs
(Assists with rent and utilities [heating and cooling crises])
- Medicaid Transportation
Social Work Programs - Pitt County Office Building
Child Protective Services
- Adoptions and Child Placement Unit
- CPS In-Home Services Units
- CPS Intake and Investigation Units
- Foster Care Case Management Unit
- Foster Care Licensing Unit
- Under Our Wings (Foster Care/Adoptive Parent Recruitment and Retention)
- Adult Home Specialists (Monitors and regulates Assisted Living Facilities and Family Care Homes)
- Adult Protective Services
- Services to the Handicapped or Aged and Disabled to include CAP (Community Alternative Program), Respite, Case Management and In-Home Services
Family Support Services Program - Pitt County Office Building
- Employment Services
- Subsidized Day Care
Administrative Offices - Pitt County Office Building
- Business Office
- Director's Office
- Subsidized Child Care Fiscal