2020 General Election (November 3, 2020)
One-Stop early voting
Pitt County will provide seven One-Stop early voting sites for the 2020 General Election. Voters may cast their ballot at any One-Stop site of their choice. A copy of the One-Stop flyer can be viewed by clicking here. Please follow the recommended social distancing precautions while voting. The hours of operation are as follows:
- October 15 – October 30; Monday – Friday; 8:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- October 17, Saturday; 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- October 24, Saturday; 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- October 25, Sunday; 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- October 31, Saturday; 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
The seven sites are:
Agricultural Center, auditorium; 403 Government Cir., Greenville, NC 27834
Center at Alice F. Keene Park, arts & crafts room; 4561 County Home Rd., Greenville, NC 27858
Eppes Recreation Center, multi-purpose room; 400 Nash St., Greenville, NC 27834
Farmville Community Center, community room; 3886 S. Main St., Farmville, NC 27828
ECU Student Center, meeting room #125; 501 E. 10th St., Greenville, NC 27858
Willis Building, auditorium; 300 E. 1st St., Greenville, NC 27858
Winterville Fire Station, community room; 2593 Railroad St., Winterville, NC 28590
Voters are not required to show photo ID until further order of the courts.
- Until further order of the courts, voters are not required to show photo ID. The law was enjoined by a federal district court on December 31, 2019.
- This page will be updated when new information is available.
- En una orden del 31 de diciembre, un tribunal federal de distrito bloqueó el requisito de identificación con foto para votación en Carolina del Norte. El requerimiento permanecerá en vigencia hasta nueva orden de la corte.
- Esta página se actualizará cuando haya nueva información disponible.
Are you registered? Is your information current? Use the State Board of Elections & Ethics Enforcement Voter Search tool to look up registration by name. With this tool you can see:
- Voter Details (address and demographic information)
- Jurisdictions (assigned voting districts based on registered address)
- Election Day Polling Place (name, address, photos, and link to map)
- Sample Ballot (ballot is based on assigned voting districts)
- Voter History (list of participated elections)
- Absentee Requests (displays status of absentee request/ballot, if applicable)
REMINDER: On Election Day you must go to your assigned polling place to cast your ballot.