2018 General Election Information
Our composite sample ballot is a listing of all contests, candidates, and issues in Pitt County. Due to the large number of ballot styles in Pitt County, we have found the easiest way to provide voters an idea of their ballot is with the composite sample ballot. To view your actual sample ballot, follow the information below in Search Voter Registration Information and follow the Voter Search link.
Are you registered? Is your information current? Use the State Board of Elections & Ethics Enforcement Voter Search tool to look up registration by name. With this tool you can see:
- Voter Details (address and demographic information)
- Jurisdictions (assigned voting districts based on registered address)
- Election Day Polling Place (name, address, photos, and link to map)
- Sample Ballot (ballot is based on assigned voting districts)
- Voter History (list of participated elections)
- Absentee Requests (displays status of absentee request/ballot, if applicable)
Where is your Election Day polling place? The State Board of Elections & Ethics Enforcement Polling Place Search allows you to enter an address to determine the assigned polling place for that address. The results will display the site name, address, photos, link to map, and sample ballot for the searched address.
REMINDER: On Election Day you must go to your assigned polling place to cast your ballot.
Official Explanations of Constitutional Amendments - created by the North Carolina Constitutional Amendments Publication Commission
- Official Explanation - Right to Hunt and Fish
- Official Explanation - Changes to Current Victims Rights' Amendment
- Official Explanation - Cap Maximum State Income Tax at 7%
- Official Explanation - Require Photographic Identification to Vote
- Official Explanation - Legislature to Control Judicial Appointments
- Official Explanation - Ethics and Elections Board Appointments