Council Member

To apply with Pitt County for consideration as a future Council member, CLICK HERE.

Action Circle Member

To apply for membership onto one of the Action Circles, please CLICK HERE.  
Anyone who lives or works in Pitt County can apply. 

You can also print and mail your application to the following:
Pitt County Farm and Food Council • Pitt County Cooperative Extension,
403 Government Circle, Suite 2, Greenville, NC 27834.

 Questions? Just call 252-902-1722, or email