PITT COUNTY, N.C. – The Pitt County Department of Social Services announces the last day to submit applications for the 2022-23 Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) will be Friday, March 31, 2023. LIEAP provides a one-time vendor payment for eligible families who need assistance with home heating expenses. Complete program details can be found below or on the County website at www.PittCountyNC.gov/LIEAP.
2022-23 Program Guidelines Include:
- Applications will be accepted through Friday, March 31, 2023
- Online applications may be submitted through the ePASS Portal (http://epass.nc.gov).
- The program ends when all funds are spent (applications will no longer be accepted).
- Pitt County DSS will submit LIEAP payments directly to the vendors
- Benefit amounts are based on household size and income
Applicants can apply through the ePass Portal (http://epass.nc.gov) or by Fax to the Pitt County Human Services Center (address and fax number below). Applications may also be dropped off at Pitt County Human Services Center. Interested individuals may call the Pitt County Human Services Center at 252-902-1352 for information on how to apply by phone or by paper application.
WHERE TO APPLY FOR LIEAP SERVICES IN PITT COUNTY
Pitt County Human Services Center
203 Government Circle
Greenville, NC 27834
Phone: 252-902-1352 (Can also apply by telephone)
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
The Mission of Pitt County Government is to enhance the health, safety, and well-being of our community by advocating for and providing quality services in a friendly and cost-effective manner. Learn more: www.PittCountyNC.gov
Dawn C. Jones
Director, Public Information & Media Relations Past Releases:
email@example.com | (252) 902-2955 www.PittCountyNC.gov/PIO