Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Funds are still available to assist applicants who meet eligibility requirements. Beginning on Monday, March 25, 2019, applications for the Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP), administered by the Department of Social Services, will only be taken at the Pitt County Human Services Center, 203 Government Circle, Greenville, NC 274834. Applications will continue to be taken at the Community Partner sites through March 22, those sites are listed on the Pitt County Website at www.PittCountyNC.gov/LIEAP. The Human Services Center will be open during regular business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday. The program itself is scheduled to end on March 29, 2019, or when funds have been exhausted.
The Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) is administered by the Department of Social Services, and provides a one-time vendor payment to eligible families who need help with home heating expenses. As of the time of this release, funds are still available to assist applicants who meet eligibility requirements.
Income verification is required for all applicants. Those applying will need verification of all income received the month prior to the date of application.
• Wages received in the month prior to your application
• Gross amount of Social Security benefits received
• Gross amount of SSI benefits received
• Gross amount of VA income received
• Gross amount of any retirement received
• Child support and contributions received from anyone outside your home
• Any other income received
• Names, dates of birth, and Social Security numbers of all household members
• Proof of how you heat your home (provider account information required)
• Everyone who lives under your roof must be included
For more information or full details on the program guidelines, interested applicants can visit www.PittCountyNC.gov/LIEAP or call 252-902-1110.