The following is a list of days on which the Pitt County Board of Elections will meet (if necessary) to approve applications for absentee ballots for the Special Election to be held on September 10, 2019, pursuant to G.S. 163A-1308. The meetings will be held at the Pitt County Board of Election’s office located at 1717 West 5th Street, Greenville NC 27834. Other business may be transacted by the Board at this time.
- Tuesday August 20, 2019 4:30PM
- Tuesday August 27, 2019 4:30PM
- Tuesday September 3, 2019 4:30PM
- Monday September 9, 2019 5:00PM
- Monday September 16, 2019 9:00AM