Where do I go to place an upset bid on a property?
Foreclosure sale upset bids must be submitted in person at the Clerk of Court’s Office, Third Floor of the Civil Department, at the Pitt County Courthouse. The property’s physical address and docket number must be provided to the Clerk's Office in order for the Clerk to access the correct record to process your bid.

Show All Answers

1. Does Pitt County sell Tax Lien Certificates?
2. Is there is a list of pending foreclosures for interested buyers?
3. Can you pay someone’s delinquent taxes and become the owner of the property?
4. Are these properties involved in mortgage or bankruptcy sales?
5. How often do you have foreclosure sales?
6. Where are the sales conducted?
7. On what days are the sales held?
8. How much is required as a deposit on the day of the sale?
9. Where do I go to place an upset bid on a property?
10. Does the 10-day upset bid period include weekends and holidays?
11. Does Pitt County offer financing?
12. When is my full/final payment expected?
13. What kind of deed will I receive?
14. What happens to property when no one raises the County's opening bid at a foreclosure sale?