Have Fun at the 2022 Pitt County Holiday Safety Fair!
Join us on Thursday, December 1, 2022, from 4:00pm - 6:00pm, at the Alice F. Keene District Park located at 4561 County Home Road in Greenville.
The fair is a FREE full family event, open to the public, with activities and safety information for all ages. More than a dozen partner agencies and private vendors will participate with activities including:
- Touch-A-Truck hands on display
- Home heating and cooking safety information
- Food vendors, including hot coffee / chocolate
- Crafts and free art projects
- Petting zoo
- Santa and his “Sant-Ambulance”
- Deputy Drifter
- Pitt County Animal Services
BENEFIT: The event will serve as a collection point for donations of new, unwrapped toys for children and families of the Ronald McDonald House of Eastern NC and feature a Pie in the Face Raffle for a chance to pie Dr. Andrew Bouland, PCEM; Jim McArthur, PCEM; Sheriff Paula Dance; Mike Pollard, Chicod School or Tom Quigley, Joy Soup Kitchen. Proceeds from the raffle will benefit Joy Soup Kitchen. Donations are not required to attend.
AGENCIES & VENDORS:
- SAFETY: Pitt County EMS, Pitt County Public Health, Pitt County Sheriff’s Office, NC Highway Patrol, State Medical Assistance Team (SMAT), Red Oak FD, Winterville 41 FD, Winterville 15 FD, EastCare, Staton House FD, CW Williams and more!
- FOOD: Anita's, Uncle Fred's, Fairytale Concessions